Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Can anyone suggest a good Braggarts Anonymous chapter?

Please excuse me while I toot my own horn.

Last night, we had elections for our major club and our chapter of the field's student honor society. I went from holding one officer position in the club to holding two in the honor society. (That will teach people not to show up for the meetings, now won't it?) Yay!

This morning, I aced a test. Then I went to Prof. Way-Too-Generous's office before the first test experimental participant showed up and told him the news about the summer program. He told me to just take this one at University of Eastern-Bordering-State since I'll meet the researcher I would probably have worked with University of Southern-Bordering-State at the conference I'm attending in May anyway. Scheduling conflict resolved. Double yay!

And then we worked out the kinks in the experimental setup and I even ended up getting some good data out of it. Triple yay!

(P.S. Don't you just hate the way pseudonymity makes everything so roundabout and vague? If you know my email address and you want any real details, now or in the future, contact me.)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home