Misogyny right here at home
I know my readership. I know this post isn't going to go over well. But I can't sit back and say nothing.It has been days now that I've been trying to get my thoughts together to come up with a coherent post on HB1215. And I still can't manage it. The only good thing that can possibly come out of this is an angry, newly-unified feminist movement.
Let's take a moment to thank our scientifically-illiterate legislators who think we're incapable of making decisions concerning our own lives.
Let's take a moment to welcome the influx of rapists and child molesters to our state.
Let's take a moment to reminisce about the "good old days" when women died from lack of medical care, either from complications from an unsafe, illegal abortion or from being murdered by their significant others (because let's not forget that murder is the number one cause of death among pregnant women).
Let's take a moment to cry for all the young women who will lose their lives as a direct result of this abomination.
Let's take more than just a moment to agitate:
NARAL Choice Action Network
Voices for Planned Parenthood



0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home