Oh. My. Dog. It's MASH!
I don't think I'd played this since fifth grade. I had actually forgotten how until today. Apparently,Your husband's name is An adorable nerdy boy with good grades and you have 0 children. You're a Professor who drives to work every day in a Tie-dye Volkswagen van.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with An adorable nerdy boy with good grades in your shack in USA.
I had to play it several times before I got something acceptable, though. Which is good, because I don't think I could tolerate living with Dubya + Cheney polygamy or some random homeless STD-infected transvestite I picked up on the boardwalk. Nor would I want to drive a gigantic gas-guzzling SUV or be a prostitute, preacher, or pornographer with either 4 or elevendy seven children. And living in Bangladesh or Mexico would decidedly not be pleasant.



1 comment(s):
I am highly impressed with your find of this game...I will definitely have to play it....I'll update you on my results!
By
Karen, at
February 11, 2006 5:24 PM
Post a comment
<< Home