Culmination of a semester
It's Thursday. And I'm in my room.I finished running people on Tuesday, so I'm not in the lab. I've already finished the statistics, updated the poster file, and sent to the professors the lists of who participated from each class for purposes of assigning extra credit; therefore, I'm not up in the department at all.
This means I got to have lunch instead of staying up in the lab all day long, then fleeing at 8:30 PM to eat for the first time of the day. It means I'm not in that horribly hot little room waiting for hours for person after person to show up and have their fingers stroked with a paintbrush in exchange for extra credit. It means I don't have to suffer the frustration of waiting for people who never show up, then claim they either couldn't find the room or that the building was locked. It means no more semi-literate e-mails from people wanting to participate in the study or downright nasty e-mails to both me and Dr. Way-Too-Generous when they fail to show up twice and I then refuse to reschedule them.
So why do I feel like crying?



0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home