Halloween Costume Meme
Everyone who's anyone is doing it! And since I'm a nobody blogger and I'll never get tagged, I have to take the initiative to make myself one of the cool bloggers too, even though I hate Halloween (my birthday is right around Halloween, and no one ever seems to understand that I Do Not Want Halloween Candy For My Freaking Birthday).The rules are:
"If I were designing a [my blog title/pseud here] Halloween costume, it would consist of..."[Try to choose something representative rather than your most stylish/most interesting/most h.o.t. outfit].A Psychobunny Halloween costume would consist of:
Clothing
- Faded blue jeans
- V-neck T-shirt in a solid color, no designs
- Fleece pullover and gloves in case it gets cold
- Flip-flops (Yes, at Halloween. It's not winter yet and I don't have to wear shoes if I don't want to! Yes, this is a dangerous, possibly toe-sacrificing attitude in the upper Midwest. I don't care. I despise shoes.)
Makeup is a tool of the patriarchy. Somehow, though, this doesn't stop me from wearing it on special occasions, and I guess a Halloween costume would count. The only ordinary item on the list would be the ponytail holders and toenail polish.
- Nude eyeshadow on upper lids and used as eyeliner on lower lids
- Black mascara on upper lashes only
- Powder matching my pale and pasty face
- Lip balm
- Blue ponytail holder (day)/two pink ponytail holders for braids (night)
- Shiny or sparkly pink toenail polish
Accessories
- Biohazard-orange digital watch
- Two pairs small silver hoop earrings
- Chewing gum
- Overstuffed pink backpack (filled with psychology textbooks)
- Cell phone
- Wallet
- Keys, ID, library cards, jump drive
- Day planner and purple pen
- 24 female Sprague-Dawley rats (optional unless going as the newly-minted Research Assistant Psychobunny, in which case you also need a lab coat, a pile of journal articles, and closed-toe shoes)



1 comment(s):
Dude. I cannot believe I forgot about my glasses! (Not very nerd-pride of me, is it?)
I guess it's forgiveable; after all, you can't see them to describe them when they're on you, and if you're anything like me you have some difficulty seeing them (or anything else, for that matter) when they're not.
I'm going to pretend that it's because I'm going to get new glasses around Christmas and I didn't want this post to be outdated for when all the kiddies decide to be a blogger for Halloween next year. Yeah, that's it.
By
Psychobunny, at
September 06, 2006 10:39 PM
Post a comment
<< Home