A few questions
Okay, is the aforementioned professor to be forgiven for the assignment debacle if he decided to make the term paper (that always has been on the syllabus) into an optional, extra credit assignment?Or should I just get angrier because we don't have any grades yet, so I don't know if I actually need to finish a 12-page paper for what is now going to be a piddling amount of points? (Especially when it kind of seems like he just realized we have course evaluations in a week and this is some sort of nefarious plot...)
And on a related note, do I actually finish the paper? I've done the lit review and written almost four pages.
Labels: Classes



1 comment(s):
On the one hand, I'm all for slacking off...especially since I know you and the way you are with grades, so undoubtedly you don't need the extra credit. On the other hand, you've already started....but 12 pages? Do you get partial credit for a partial paper? :)
By
Karen, at
April 11, 2007 8:29 PM
Post a comment
<< Home