Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Look, I'm online!

First, apologies for not having caught up on blog reading. I'm online maybe once a week during the summer, so by the time I get to them I feel weird commenting. So, um, just act like I've read your posts and insert whatever comments make you feel good. Sympathy, joy, compliments, outrage on your behalf, whatever -- I'm here to serve.


So, now for random tidbits. My internship rocks, but going to work at 8 am really sucks. I am not a morning person. I used my first paycheck to go clothes shopping. I got a cute dress (it's the teal one) to wear to my friends' wedding. Unfortunately, it doesn't go with my skull shoes (which I can't find a picture of).


And as long as I'm here, I'm going to do the 4 meme. Because 4 is my absolute favorite number in the entire universe. And because you know that you really can't expect me to post anything of substance, especially during the summer. :)

4 jobs I have held:
  1. Juvenile court diversion program volunteer
  2. Night auditor
  3. Tutor
  4. Intern
4 movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Rat Race!!
  2. Fight Club!
  3. Rush Hour
  4. Rush Hour 2 (So I don't watch that many movies. Sue me.)
4 places I have lived:
  1. Wells Ave. apartment in Land Where Geese Outnumber People
  2. Garfield Ave. apartment in Land Where Geese Outnumber People
  3. Dakota Ave. house in Land Where Geese Outnumber People
  4. Dorm room and apartment in Small Undergrad City
4 categories of TV programming I enjoy:
  1. Survival shows
  2. Medical shows
  3. Legal shows
  4. Science shows
4 places I have been on holiday:
  1. Atlanta
  2. Minneapolis
  3. Nearby Largest City
  4. Land Where Geese Outnumber People (summer vacations count!)
4 websites I visit daily (when I have regular access):
  1. Bloglines
  2. My email
  3. Questionable Content comics
  4. All my other comics
4 of my favorite dishes:
  1. Garlic bread with cheese
  2. Ramen-ghetti (ramen marinara with garlic and onions -- I hate spaghetti noodles)
  3. Chicken and broccoli alfredo with extra garlic
  4. Chili pie. With garlic, of course.
4 places I'd rather be right now:
  1. In bed (or on Floorbed in front of the TV)
  2. Buying a laptop!
  3. On vacation
  4. Online. Forever instead of just for a half hour.

1 comment(s):

Yay! First of all, I love the pseudonyms you give our hometown and your new locations. I know they've been there forever now, but I should say that.
Also, Rat Race is indeed hilarious. I haven't seen Fight Club, and I only vaguely remember the Rush hour movies, so I guess I'm missing out. Oh, and very cute dress!

Good to have you back!

By Blogger Karen, at June 14, 2007 2:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home