Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Psychobunny the Pasty

So, MacGeek Pro commented a while back hat it's summer and I need to change my picture. So I "borrowed" one from the iWedding Reception, cropped it, and now I'm much more comfortable in the 114 degree weather. Even if I am pathetically pale. You can definitely tell I avoid both sleeveless clothing and the sun. :)

Labels:

1 comment(s):

My tan is the same right now. I wear sleeveless shirts when I'm not in school, but I try to at least wear short sleeves to class, so for the past two weeks I've been walking around campus in 90 degree sun with short sleeves and shorts. Hellooooo farmer tan. Fortunately I'm no longer in high school, where the wrong tan lines were a disaster. I'm just glad to be getting sun at all!

By Blogger Di Di, at August 04, 2007 11:55 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home