Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Well, at least I did okay on the GRE.

Verbal: 640
Math: 730

I would have liked a higher verbal score, but I'm not taking it again, since it's only slightly under the median for the most prestigious program where I plan on applying.

(Besides, I beat Rob-The-Unbelievably-Nice-Genius. Seriously, even after he's been at grad school for two years, people who have never even met him thank other people for helping them with class by saying, "Thanks, you're my Rob!" His name is slang for being brilliant. I'm crazy jealous!)

6 comment(s):

Good Job!!! *insert cheesy thumbs up with a wink!*

May I be the first to say that you are a ROCK STAR!

By Blogger cdejabet, at September 30, 2007 1:05 AM  

Your scores are great! Your verbal score is quite respectable and your math is phenomenal. Congratulations!

By Blogger Di Di, at September 30, 2007 8:53 AM  

Thanks! And I am soooo telling people that I've been declared a ROCK STAR! :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 30, 2007 12:38 PM  

Check this out!!!!!!

http://www.threadless.com/product/437/Tasty_Table

By Blogger Karen, at October 01, 2007 10:41 PM  

Congratulations! I'm glad it's over and that you did so well (though I never doubted you would). Yay for you!!

By Blogger post-doc, at October 04, 2007 3:23 AM  

Karen: I see the way it is. Five little jello shots after the GRE (and um, three the night before -- hey, I needed to sleep!), during homecoming no less, and all of a sudden I'm a raging alcoholic, huh? ;) But that shirt is adorable.

Post-doc: Aww, thanks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 09, 2007 11:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home