Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Thursday, October 25, 2007

When I say I'm trying my luck elsewhere, I mean it.

First, let us assume three things:

  1. I use [popular advertising site].

  2. Nerdy boys use [popular advertising site].

  3. [Popular advertising site] has forums for people looking to meet other people.

See where this is going? :) Yeah, I've got a few on the line right now -- a grad student in neuroscience, a computer programmer, and an engineer.

I also really mean it when I say I like nerdy boys. Well, either that or I'm just quite pathetic, because these are (partially edited) excerpts of what just might be the hottest conversation I've ever had:

"I saw your ad on [popular advertising site]. I'm a pretty close fit to your specifications with one exception. I'm [age], but that's not really that big of a deal is it? It's only 8.57% over your requirements."

"Have I finally met a girl that knows what derivatives & integrals are??"

"I live about [x miles away] so I'm not exactly next door, but I do enjoy driving so it's not a big deal for me. It's only 1hr, 24 minutes, and 7 seconds assuming a constant velocity of 72 miles per hour. These calculations neglect curvature of the earth and incremental changes in position with respect to time zones."

To heck with practice guys. I want this one!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home