Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Friday, November 02, 2007

The beginning of the end?

Oh my goodness gracious, so I'm on the phone with New Guy, when he says he [cue ominous music] likes Dr. Phil.

He had better be really fucking drunk right now. This is the death knell of any friendship with a psych person.

2 comment(s):

Are you sure he didn't mean that he likes Dr. Phil in a "so bad it's good" kind of way? Like, when my computer was broken, I used to watch a lot of Dr. Phil because even though he is a creepy skeeze who oozes insincerety, his show is kind of hilarious. Like I remember this seriers on stage moms out of control. He had the daughters compete, ostensibly for a paid acting gig, and the moms were all "shut up and smile you little whore" and the daughters were all "I hate you, I don't want to be an actress." Then Dr. Phil played the tape on a big plasma TV and called them horrible mothers.

So maybe he meant that he loves Dr. Phil as trashy, terrible, guilty pleasure, "I'm only watching this because I don't have a computer" daytime entertainment?

By Blogger Di Di, at November 03, 2007 12:20 AM  

Well, Dr. Phil is a trashy pleasure, though personally I prefer Jerry Springer. :)

By Blogger Psychobunny, at November 05, 2007 11:02 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home