Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow residents of America

Okay, I'm going home for the weekend where there will likely be no internet access. So, here's what I'm thankful for this year:
  • Family and friends, of course, you folks included :)
  • Recyclable phrases in my personal statements
  • The price break you get when you order more than one official transcript sent out
  • Realizing Computer Scientist was getting really creepy ("I love you and I want to be with you forever!" is not a phrase that should ever, ever be involved in a third date!) early enough to get rid of him relatively painlessly
  • Meeting another, very nice guy who likes me, rather than the idea of citizenship and sexual favors :)

2 comment(s):

totally understandable about the CS guy. The rest sounds good too!

By Blogger Karen, at November 21, 2007 8:39 AM  

I think it was more the idea of being a wife-for-citizenship candidate that got me. CS was pretty nice, but Guy Friday can carry on a conversation in English. Bonus! :D

By Blogger Psychobunny, at November 28, 2007 4:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home