Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have a social life. Jeepers, who'da thunk it?

I think New Guy #5 is the winner. He's 25, from Kenya, and working on his master's in computer science here. We met yesterday, and he's just so friendly and happy and sweet. In fact, he called me last night just to say good night. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. :)

So he's coming over tomorrow night for dinner. If my cooking doesn't kill him, and he decides to stick around, he'll get a new pseud. "New Guy #5" just won't work as a long-term thing. :D

4 comment(s):

Damn, girl! You've had quite the social life lately!

:) Happy for you. Good luck!

By Blogger ~profgrrrrl~, at November 15, 2007 8:54 PM  

Yay for you! Have fun!

By Blogger Karen, at November 15, 2007 9:30 PM  

(Yay for him too! Tell him how lucky he is, or I will!)

By Blogger Karen, at November 15, 2007 9:31 PM  

Aww, thanks you gals!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 15, 2007 10:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home