Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm not dead. Just lazy.

So, updates:
  1. Sorry for abandoning all of you. I'm at home and a good internet connection is hard to come by. Hope your holidays went well. And happy new year!
  2. I haven't done much reading of your blogs, either. Sorry again. I'll catch up when I'm back at school.
  3. Guy Friday is at my house. He and my family get along quite well, which is good since I absolutely adore his family.
  4. Guy Friday is Teh Greatest. I'm wearing a diamond necklace right now that he got me for Christmas. Squee!
  5. I'm still busy applying to graduate programs, though the applications for my three favorites are done.
  6. Final grades: 4 As, 1 B. Well, hey, I'm not an econ major and it's been three years since I used calculus on a regular basis. I wasn't expecting to do well in that class. :P

1 comment(s):

We miss you! Come back! :)

By Blogger Karen, at January 24, 2008 10:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home