Interview in T-minus 40 minutes
< .self confidence booster >Dear Department X,
You don't know it yet, but this job is mine. Your department will suffer greatly if you hire anybody but me as your new secretary. I have the skills you need and the competencies you want. Quite frankly, there is no candidate better qualified for this position than am I.
Yes, I know that at 22, I am younger than most of the student workers I would be supervising. This will not be a problem, as I enjoy being in charge and have a rather forceful work style. I would also like to remind you that if you fail to hire me because of my age, I will likely pester Undergrad University and your department regarding possible age discrimination.
So, in summary, you are going to hire me. Because if the next two hours I'm about to spend in an interview turn out to be a waste, I am going to be extremely unhappy with you. Because that means I'm actually going to have to work at freakin' Wal-Mart with the rest of the psych graduates who stayed in town instead of going to grad school. Ick.
Best regards,
Psychobunny
< /self-confidence booster >



1 comment(s):
Hope the interview went well!
By
Anonymous, at
July 09, 2008 11:56 PM
Post a comment
<< Home