Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

need. real. job. now.

The last interview went very well, but Department X still has two weeks to make a decision, so I haven't heard back from them yet. It would be awesome. Great pay and benefits. I would actually have--gasp!--health insurance! But there is huge turnover for the secretaries at Undergrad University, so apparently the job isn't really as great as I think it would be.

I have two more interviews today. One is for a job hassling people telephonically about their credit card balance and would require a 14-hour workday 4 days a week plus a 7-hour workday one day a week. Yuck. But I'll take it if I have to so we can finally move out of Guy Friday's family's house. The other is for a sweet job being the receptionist for a real estate agency in town.

I hope I hear back soon from anyone. I start orientation at Sprawl-Mart on Saturday, but they told me when they hired me that they're cutting back hours in that department and could probably only give me one day a week (they need replacements for the people who quit when they cut back hours).

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home