And another thing, as long as I'm thinking about it...
I despise Sarah Palin with a passion normally reserved for those who torture puppies while engaged in human trafficking. Not just because of her ideologies, though that would certainly be enough for me. I just don't trust her. But enough about me getting the creeps from her dead, soulless (soul-free?) gaze.So when Guy Friday saw on CNN that there was a porno out starring a Palin lookalike called Nailin' Paylin, I insisted he download it. We were laughing hysterically at it when we noticed something very disturbing--the couch on which "Paylin" was "nailin'" two dudes looked exactly like our new (used) couch, right down to the style and the upholstery. We immediately skipped to the end of the film to find the production date.
And were horrified to see that it was just days before we acquired the couch. Oh, lawdy, did we buy a sofa used in a Hustler production? My skin has touched this couch! EWWWWWW!
A second viewing, this time pausing to study the detailing of the upholstery of the nailed-upon sofa, revealed that the green stripe in the plaid was just slightly higher than it is on ours. But for some reason, the disgustingness of it all is just permanently imprinted on my brain.



0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home