Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hometown fun

Hey, The Friends, I bet you already saw this, but do you recognize this street?



Yep, thought you would. :) Guy Friday and I were there that day, too. Good times. Don'tcha think they should maybe update the clearance sign to reflect the actual height after the multiple road resurfacings?

3 comment(s):

We were there too! I didn't personally see it, but my brother-in-law did. Ah, the brilliance of it all.

By Blogger Karen, at January 10, 2009 10:34 PM  

Hah! I believe we were in town that day, but it was all de-wedged before we saw it.

Pierre is on FAILblog, so therefore it is on the map!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 10, 2009 10:34 PM  

Must reiterate that I LOVE your id photo.

By Blogger Karen, at January 25, 2009 9:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home