Pseudonymous Ramblings by Psychobunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Good news and bad

This post is going to be kind of an odd juxtaposition, but these two things are all I can really think about right now.

The good: Remember the internship I thought I lost? Well, pending a background check and drug test, I'm hired. (At the maximum pay scale! Yay!)

The bad: In a scene oddly reminiscent of the horrible situation at Virginia Tech, today two people tried to shoot up the high school where my roommate's little brother and her cousin attend. Fortunately, no actual shooting occurred, but one person is still on the loose.

Labels: ,

4 comment(s):

congrats on the internship!! And if you speak of the city in the western region of this great state, that was found to be a prank. Not funny, but still a prank.

By Blogger Karen, at April 18, 2007 12:45 AM  

That's really awesome about the internship. I'm really happy for you! :)

By Blogger ~profgrrrrl~, at April 21, 2007 8:29 PM  

Karen: Thanks for that. You know my nonexistent news-watching habits. Those local anchors cother me. :)

PG: Thanks!

By Blogger Psychobunny, at April 28, 2007 2:00 AM  

*bother

By Blogger Psychobunny, at April 28, 2007 2:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home